FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - General RPU earning & usage questions [Consolidated 2016 onward]
Old Nov 10, 2016, 2:58 pm
televisor

Programs: 1 thousand
Originally Posted by findark
The RPUs generally deposit 6 to 48 hours after the status posts (and not instantaneously). You will see your RPU balance in the large gold box on the home page (which lists your RDM and other status), as well as in the summary of your balances on "View Account". I believe there were some reports of deposit issues - if you haven't seen them after 3 days I would call and ask about it.

Note that p.s. 772s are notorious for inventory bugs. The first question I would ask is "does this inventory make sense?", and don't be surprised if it errors out. For example, this 772 tomorrow fails the sanity check (and indeed has shown IN = R = J since it was loaded, and I have confirmed with an agent this is false):
Thanks!

And huh - looking in expert mode I actually see R=0. I was previously looking at the upgrade screen which showed "3 seats available" for a miles+copay upgrade, which I had assumed was directly linked to R=3, but apparently not. I'll wait to see what happens if/when my RPUs post.