FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Park Central, Dallas, TX [Master Thread]
Old Nov 9, 2016, 10:37 pm
LaphroaigAndRibeye

Programs: IHG/Spire Amb., Hilton/Diamond, SPG/Gold, Marriott/Gold, AA/Plat, Southwest/CP
Westin Dallas Park Central is now a new hotel!

The renovations here are complete and I had a chance to tour the property tonight and see a bunch of the work they've done there. It is absolutely stunning! They totally redid the lobby/bar area; it's totally open with ample seating and a much more modern feel. The pool on the 3rd floor has a great view and ambiance. I walked through a room and the junior suite (which has a dining table/chairs and sofa) and it's basically the size of a small apartment (or a large apartment for you east-coasters).

I was not here as a staying guest so I can't comment on elite recognition, quality of beds, etc. However, anyone who has previously called this hotel old or depressing should give it another go. I tend to be pretty selective about where I stay but would definitely have this on my list if I didn't live in Dallas

Photos on their website (www.westindallasparkcentral.com) are okay and you can probably find more if you search around, just make sure they're recent.