FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fairmont Pacific Rim
View Single Post
Old Nov 7, 2016, 8:08 pm
kokinos

Originally Posted by italdesign

[UPDATE] - called Fairmont, it's still the junior suite and it's available on some days, but it positively NEVER shows online. So you have to call for availability. Hotel lists two possible suites to FPC but in all dates I tried, only one is ever available. This is consistent with the info I got from the check in agent, that there is only ONE junior suite, not two.
I've always wondered how they sell those suites or how they allocate them to the public. Must be difficult to sell a room without a description let alone one you can't book online.

I remember when I would get a sinature suite, what is now a gold one bedroom suite here in the early days but that didn't last long.

The junior suites I have stayed in at this hotel are the suite below the "Cube" suite and the bottom corner suite ending in a 6 in the main tower. It was 506, 606 or 706 I think. They have changed room categories here too often for me to keep up.

I'm actually staying here in a few days and we'll see what my excellent and local Virtuoso agent can pull for me as I wasn't able to redeem a suite upgrade.