FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton New Orleans [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Nov 6, 2016, 6:16 pm
margarita girl
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Just completed a fantastic 3 night stay at this hotel. I needed 2 rooms, one for Nov 3-6 and one for Nov 4-7. In spite of the hotel being sold out, they managed to find a suite for me (granted not very large) with an adjoining room! It was perfect for a girls' weekend away as we had the living room area to socialize.

After I checked out of the suite today, the hotel even left the connecting door open in case my girlfriend in the adjoining room wanted to use the suite. Wow!

I was slightly disappointed in the lounge breakfast as the cut fruit was very sparse (cantaloupe only on the first day and none on the second day). Granted there were bananas, apples, oranges, but I like my fruit washed, peeled, cut for me. The grits were delicious, and there were eggs, yogurt and cereal.

The evening fare was fantastic with things like jambalaya, gumbo, grilled veggies, cheese and salads.

Location is excellent and I would definitely go back.

Also, I was surprised to see Thann soap in the bathrooms as I believe that is the brand Marriott uses. The other bathroom amenities were the usual boring Sheraton stuff.