FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Back To Southern Africa
View Single Post
Old Nov 3, 2016, 7:58 am
gaobest
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
Fabulous TR as always. I'm blown away by the gorgeous pictures - I've mentioned before that your pictures are very worthy of National Geographic and other fine magazines.

How sweet to be with your partner's family for this trip. And big kudos for introducing her to other nations in Africa - perhaps you'll both return to other African nations? I live in USA and have only been to Mexico in younger days and Vancouver for a concert - I've never visited other countries in the Americas but have visited places in Europe and Asia.

Ace that your underwater camera functioned!! Was this new or the Nikon which gave grief in Iceland?

Great food pictures - just shows that everywhere on earth has fabulous food aspirations with regards to display and quality. A big commonality of humans.

What would you have done if you couldn't get the prepaid bmw rental? There's a funny Seinfeld Telly episode about a car rental with the fake conversation with the manager. Just glad that you got the car you ordered and prepaid. We all hate IRROPS and gate downgrades!

Thanks again for the gorgeous TR
Michael