FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Secret Santa 2016 Official Thread!
View Single Post
Old Nov 1, 2016, 4:14 pm
sperkins921

Programs: AA Gold, OW Ruby, IHG PLT, JB Mosiac, Delta Silver, VA Silver, AK MVP, Hyatt Gold, Marriott Silver
Yay!!! Looking forward to this! I missed the sign up last year, and just so happened to come to the site today because of the newsletter email.

Wharvey, thank you so much for organizing this! I realize that inadvertently when I sent my private message I did not include the number I was requesting in my title. My handle is first along with secret Santa 2016. Also, because I missed the fact that first timers can only request one but I wasn't sure of having done this in the past I think I requested two.

Is it too much work for you if I resubmit? What would you prefer? I was going to resubmit because I thought of a couple of extra things that may be good info to know for my Santa, and because technically I didn't follow the guidelines to a "T"- but again I want to be respectful that this is a lot of work for you so if you don't need/want me to resubmit I won't. I don't want to create extra effort for you if it's unnecessary.

I plan on sending a mix of local things, things I bought with that person in mind, and things I'm picking up during my upcoming December vacation. We return to the mainland on the 19th so here's hoping I can get that package to arrive literally on Christmas Eve for my participant. It will depend where are my person is. If I think it's going to be cutting it too close I will just leave out the things from this upcoming trip. I always pick up extra little gifts in my travels so maybe I'll send something from my September trip instead.

I'm so excited too I have finally gotten a chance to participate!

-Nikki