FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barclays (USA) Lufthansa MasterCard - Revived - 50K after $5K spend
Old Nov 1, 2016, 2:15 pm
gnomey

Originally Posted by RobertHanson
Just so we're clear, it wasn't my intention to tell you that you had to wait 18 months to apply for another card. I did think you were probably intending to push the apps too hard, too soon. But the part about 18 months is just what we did, and it worked. Maybe 12 would work, IDN. What I'm pretty confident about is that you should put regular, not necessarily massive, but regular spend on any Barclays cards you have open if you hope to get more cards from them. Good Luck, and update here whatever you do and how that works out.
sure. will do. will aim to be a good customer in their eyes

i m a new customer for barclay and US Bank recently. (got the korean skypass targeted mailer for the latter). i thought barclay would be the one giving me troubles based on other reports i have but surprisingly nada.

it is US Bank that gives me all sorts of nonsense - dont allow me to spend more than $X amount even with the high CL i have bc i m new customer and high risk and blah. just frustrating bc i cannot MS on that card yet.