FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FT Hiccup? ("View first unread" anomalies)
Old Oct 25, 2016, 12:40 am
Finkface

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by IBobi
Honestly, I believe the iPad and the mobile skin are problematic on FT, and I doubt we will be able to ever accurately troubleshoot your case.
I never use the mobile skin. I always switch to the desktop version immediately, before I read anything. Plus, it happens even after I have been on the forum for awhile and have been using the desktop site the whole time. But if you meant the ipad in general is the problem regardless of the fact that I don't use the mobile skin, then disregard.

Originally Posted by goalie
With all due respect, why was I not having any of the issues mentioned by me and others in this thread BEFORE the software "update" this past March/April?
Agreed. Never had any issues with this prior to the most recent update. Always used an ipad, always on the desktop site rather than mobile. It had always worked fine up until the most recent update.