FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pre-boarders should be forced to sit in the back of the plane
Old Oct 24, 2016, 7:35 pm
feysul

Programs: Iberia Platino,15x Southwest Companion Pass/ Hilton LT Diamond/ Hertz PC, OWEmerald; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by justhere
Using the same logic that brought you to the other conclusion? You have no idea how much I fly. But you just keep doing your thing and treating disabled people like they are an inconvenience. Maybe there could be a curtained off area on the plane and you could stick them all behind that so you don't even have to see them. I mean, after all, it's probably their fault they are disabled in the first place, right? How dare they take an extra few seconds to get off the plane.

I often see very able-bodied people take longer to get off the plane than a legit preboarder because they can't, or won't, get their carry-on down from the bin while waiting to get off and they hold up the whole plane. Maybe they should get off last too?

WN could monetize it and sell it as First Off. You pay extra to get off the plane first. "Hey who are those people getting off first?" "Oh, they get to F.O." "Oh, that makes sense cause they're selfish twats anyway."
I dont know what led you to your statement that "treating disabled people like they are an inconvenience" where did that come from???? this has nothing to do with that.

If preboarders get the privileged of boarding first, which i have NO issue with, i support that-for the record before you make another assumption. Then I think if a particular passenger needs help to exit the aircraft they should allow the other passengers the opportunity to exit in a timely manner. I am sure most business travelers would agree with me.

"Selfish twats"...LOL