FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pre-boarders should be forced to sit in the back of the plane
Old Oct 23, 2016, 5:11 pm
justhere

Programs: AA Gold, WN A+ & CP, HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by feysul
It's clear you don't.
Using the same logic that brought you to the other conclusion? You have no idea how much I fly. But you just keep doing your thing and treating disabled people like they are an inconvenience. Maybe there could be a curtained off area on the plane and you could stick them all behind that so you don't even have to see them. I mean, after all, it's probably their fault they are disabled in the first place, right? How dare they take an extra few seconds to get off the plane.

I often see very able-bodied people take longer to get off the plane than a legit preboarder because they can't, or won't, get their carry-on down from the bin while waiting to get off and they hold up the whole plane. Maybe they should get off last too?

WN could monetize it and sell it as First Off. You pay extra to get off the plane first. "Hey who are those people getting off first?" "Oh, they get to F.O." "Oh, that makes sense cause they're selfish twats anyway."