FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Paris luxury hotels (consolidated thread)
Old Oct 23, 2016, 12:53 am
MacMyDay

Originally Posted by Groombridge
I agree with everything in MacMyDay's review of La Reserve Paris. I found the food consistently underwhelming and the service just as he describes. But yes, the hard product: wow. I would stay again.
I don't suppose you have any examples of the service? I've felt my write up has been one of my worst, as I could not really articulate what the problem was - it's more a feeling. There were no real service failures, just they could have done it better.

The only encounter I had with any member of staff that just felt bizarre was in the spa, where the orange juice was suddenly removed, so I asked for more and they just told me it was all gone. I'm not having much luck with orange juice lately - must be a worldwide shortage. Then about 5 minutes later she came back and asked if I wanted her to go get one from upstairs, implying I had to pay for it. Daily spa limits on orange juice? I have no idea. It was just all a bit weird that suddenly something clicked for her to ask this about 5 minutes later.