FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - International Travel, "Spinners," Durability, Delsey (?), & Your Advice
Old Oct 21, 2016, 9:06 am
Z Man

Programs: UA 1K, Flying Blue Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriot Plat (TWA / NWA - million miler)
i have a bunch of zero stuff, that i use from time to time. All purchase used on Ebay, mostly sent for refurishment at halliburton. Only problem is the old style locks, and no wheels. they still work great and secure.

Also have Delsey old club cases - 4 of these that i have had since the 80s. Just broke the handle and wheel off the first one, and have replaced it with a Rimowa Sport. First trip with the rimowa is next week. I think it will work just fine. Its big enough for all my stuff, which includes steel toe boots, hard hat, fall protection gear, etc.

I travel with construction safety gear, suit, work out clothes, etc. On longer trips, i take a stereo that fits in a large storm case - 2 x 100 w speakers, DAC, and cables... My record is 240 lbs of luggage for a 3 week trip. The Zeros, work great for sending wine or documents....