FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Hangzhou, China REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 19, 2016, 8:19 pm
Fly Me To The Moon

Two Night Stay at Park Hyatt Hangzhou, 19-21 Oct 2016

Currently in the middle of a two-night stay. Very nice hotel in both hardware (of course, the hotel is new) and people (good service; English-speaking ability, for the most part, is above-average).

Arrived Hangzhou East Train Station from Shanghai at 16:00. Took almost 30 minutes lining up for a taxi. The actual taxi ride, about 6.5km took 20 min. The hotel is part of the new Hangzhou CBD in the QianJiang Road area. Next to the hotel is the miXc shopping complex.

In hindsight, I probably should have taken the metro from Hangzhou East Train Station. The hotel is only a few stops away on Line #4. More about that later.

The entrance to the hotel is like "Park Hyatt Shanghai" style. Go through several sliding wood doors and turn a few corners at the same time, to get to the lift lobby. The Reception is on the 37th Floor, as is the Dining Room and Living Room. The restaurant on the 48th Floor (called Forty8) is not open yet. Only the fitness centre is open (24 hours), but not the pool.

The hotel soft opened on 28.Sep.

Pictures to follow in a few days.