FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trinidad n Tobago + #WestJetfail
View Single Post
Old Oct 19, 2016, 2:08 pm
injian

Programs: Aeroplan Airmiles AMEX-MR Alaska Airlines
Fast forward to our 7:30am flight to Tobago which was pretty uneventful – out seat belts were pretty much fastened all the way through as the flight was 20 minutes. Bags were slow to arrive but eventually we were through and into a taxi cab to the 30 second ride to the resort … LOL. Could have walked to the hotel if we bothered to find out.

Check-in was painless and quick but our rooms were not ready till after 12pm. Our friends were already at the resort, so we just stashed our belongings in their room. I immediately changed and headed to the dive centre. When I arrived there was no one at the shop but it was open – then I saw the dive master arrive for the day – my first experience of island time. 
The dive briefing was good and then we were off for the 2 dives – the first dive would be a wreck dive (ship was called the Maverick) and the 2nd would be a wall dive which was aptly called “The Wall”. This would be my first wreck dive which I thoroughly enjoyed but unfortunately could not take any pics as my camera did not have any underwater housing and did not go to those depths. Pics below are of the Wall which was a shallow dive – nothing unusual and not the best I have seen.

Last edited by injian; Oct 20, 2016 at 11:51 am