FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)
Old Oct 18, 2016, 12:57 am
csol47

Originally Posted by Venomz
Interesting. I am a CPC, should I assume this is not available to me, and also is there a benefit to doing this (convenience)? I don't want my account to be closed from abusing the no cash advance fee, if it's true. I hate carrying my debit card around

Well one is a pass through, like you can do already with Amex charge cards. The other is based on the line of credit, a waived cash advance fee doesn't mean no interest, which in this case would start accumulating on the day of withdrawal on the line of credit side. That said the reps will generally waive any charges if you were to immediately transfer the money. But obviously, for most who have the card having it linked would make more sense. I don't see any reason that it couldn't be done for cpc, JPM uses a slightly different platform but the backend can't be so much different. Though I'm also not sure a frontline rep could pull it off. worth a call...