FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Paris luxury hotels (consolidated thread)
Old Oct 16, 2016, 10:59 am
scented

MacMyDay, I hope Didier Le Calvez reads this. It is weird for you not to meet management at all, given the nature of the suite. Also many service aspects are very underwhelming indeed. They could get away with that in many markets, but certainly not Paris. MikeFromTokyo mentioned they are re-thinking their F&B offerings, so that might help. They are only as good as their last meal.

Originally Posted by BLV
I haven't stayed at this property but PHV's breakfast, from briefly comparing it to La Reserve's online description, seems to be very similar - standard "gluten/lactose free" stuff with various "detox" ( how over/misused this word is, I feel) juices. What might I be missing?
The quality of La Reserve's breakfast is stunning, I do think that. And you are right in that regard that it is somewhat similar to Park Hyatt Vendome's Healthy breakfast. Which I also love! Les Orchidees is one of my favorite spots for breakfast and lunch in Paris -- the glass ceiling, Ed Tuttle's architecture and the countless works of Art (from Sideo Fromboluti to Roseline Granet) make for a great experience. Very charming service as well.