FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Sapphire Reserve - VISA Infinite Concierge
Old Oct 15, 2016, 3:36 pm
lotrbfme

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Steven6702
Just called Visa Infinite Concierge for help with dining reservations. I asked if they have a list of restaurants that they have agreements with for better table availability or free apps/desserts like I get with Citi Prestige.

Concierge said they don't have any such list/agreements and that they simply use the affluence of the Visa Infinite brand to call restaurants, ask the right questions, and get people those reservations.

I asked if they could help me out with something for tonight and they said they're actually unable to accommodate same-day requests due to high call volume lately. So their policy for right now is that there's at least a 24-hour turnaround time.

I don't know what to make of that, but when I'm paying $450 for a credit card that includes a concierge service, I kind of expect them to be able to spare 2-3 minutes to call a restaurant for me.

A bit disappointing...
Wow thats lame... BTW could you explain a little bit more about the citi prestige restaurants? I also have the card and I didnt know about that.

Thanks in advance!