FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Back-to-back / Immediate Turnarounds at BA Destinations
Old Oct 15, 2016, 1:55 am
tbm13

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Platinum
MUC

Originally Posted by Steve_ZA
I remember my last few flights to MUC I've gone upstairs and onto that elevated walkway above the gate area, there is a small transit security area to go through and then back downstairs to the gate area. I think it's fine if you have your onward boarding pass and the transit security is not busy but I've never tried a back-to-back there.
Your information is absolutely correct, thank you. Having done LHR-MUC and back on the same aircraft on Thursday, I can add some more details.

When you leave the plane, you go up the ramp. Most people turn left to go to the exit but you have to go right (flight connections B/C). After a bit you pass a passport control (behind the glass walk). Just keep on walking. You pass at least 2, possibly 3, flight information monitors. After a while, there's a security control on the left side (elevated). Go through that. There was no queue at all at 8.50pm.

Take the right after security and go downstairs. You're now at the end of the C gates. Now you have to walk back. At the (other) end of the C gates, there are signs for exit (to the right). Instead of going right, you have to go to the left to go to the B gates. This leads to a small corridor to the B gates. The BA lounge is to the right. Keep on walking for the B gate you need.

It took me about 15 minutes. I managed to spend about 5 minutes in the lounge before boarding started.