FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection - Utah [Master Thread]
Old Oct 15, 2016, 12:20 am
Lani1

Programs: UAL 1K MM, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by VisaW
I just completed a three-night stay here and thought I'd provide a brief update for future travelers.

The short: Stay here.

The long: Stay here because it's gorgeous. It doesn't hurt that I was double-upgraded to a cottage deluxe executive suite (actually the same one that's photographed on Marriott's website).

I can't speak to the standard suites, which I believe are located in the same building attached to the resort's lobby and restaurant, but the cottages exist in quiet seclusion. I left the doors cracked and didn't hear a sound aside from the gently babbling stream that separates the cottages from the 18th green.

Linens are quality -- a step above the standard Marriott fare. Extremely thick robes are provided and are perfect for when you step out of the hot tub and it's 34 degrees outside (it happened).

The soaps are the best I've ever used at any hotel worldwide, full stop. Both the hand and body soaps are handmade from olive oil -- it's the kind of soap that costs $7-15 depending on where you shop. Hand soap is wild lavender scented and has thick specks of lavender throughout. Body soap is wild cedar. It's the kind of soap I use at home, and if you take care of it (don't let it sit in a pool of water), each bar is big enough to last 1-2 months.

Also in the suite: a kitchen with glass stovetop, silverware and ceramic dinnerware; a washer/dryer combo; and plenty of rich leather furniture, including a couch that pulls out to a queen bed.

Can't say enough about this property. And if you come in the off-season, rates are extremely low for what you get ($189/night). No skiing though.
Thanks heading there early November