FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bose QC35 Released: Wireless and USB Rechargeable
Old Oct 14, 2016, 2:37 pm
Long Train Runnin
Moderator, Amtrak & Spirit Airlines

Programs: AC 50K, AS MVP, AA Plat Pro, DL Plat, UA Silver, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Upgraded my 6 year old QC15s a few weeks ago. They did well on the short test run from EWR to MIA and then EWR to SJU (Don't ask). Last week they got their first test on long haul. Used them for about an hour in the lounge then flew JFK-IST-SZG they were on gate to gate to IST, and used for about 2 hours on the flight to SZG. When I checked into the hotel I checked the battery out of curiosity and it reported 50%. I would say my favorite part is the ability to take calls on them. Find myself wearing them in hotel rooms while I take calls. Gave the QC15s to my mom who has always wanted a pair but doesn't travel quite enough to justify buying them. I felt kind of bad replacing them when they were still working great (I had replaced the foam and the cord once). But in the end I am glad I went ahead and did it.