FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Booking Infant Awards: Impressed with Avianca Call Center!
Old Oct 14, 2016, 1:33 pm
Air Rarotonga

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by AmsterdamChris
Thanks again, it is very expensive to fly Asiana but with lifemiles we get it for considerably less. I was pricing sample intineries and when i added an infant under 2 it was very close is price to the adult fare! Adult was $10,000, infant was $9,000--i going to have to call them to get the infant policy before i buy the seats from lifemiles otherwise this whole purchase could blow up in my face!
If their is no bassinets what is there to keep a 5 month old baby from flying around the cabin if we hit turbulence? My baby gets claustrophobic when he gets stuffed in those overhead bins lol
I doubt that OZ has any INF bassinets in F-cl. Maybe in the old F-cl on the 747... AFAIK, infants need to be taken on the lap and secured with INF security belts when turbulences occur...?

The safest way for your infant would be to buy it's own seat and put it in it's car seat. If not in First, maybe in Business Class?

And for more information I suggest you to to call OZ:
https://us.flyasiana.com/C/en/homepa...0&menuType=CMS