FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finnair newbie questions thread (flame-free)
Old Oct 12, 2016, 9:31 am
needle

Programs: AY+ Platinum (OWE)
Originally Posted by Fintastic
Hi, newbie to the forum here, currently well on my way to making AY+ Platinum on mainly AY domestic segments (hooray!).. problem is I probably will be making Plat very close to the end of my tracking period. Lets say I make Plat just a couple of days before the end of my tracking period, will I get upgrade vouchers for qualifying that will then expire straight away as my tracking period ends? Of course I will get new ones beginning of the next tracking period but it will be quite a hurry to use the first ones especially if I don't have any longhaul flights planned. Anyone have experience with qualifying just before the end of the tracking period?
Hi Fintastic, I made Platinum this year with 7 days left in my period and got upgrade vouchers + gold giveaway which were valid for 7 days. The CC lady was unsure what would happen so that must've been just on the verge of the cut. I'm not sure if the cut is static X days or depends on the month/data loads/whatever.