FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated DEN connection time/logistics-Domestic & International
Old Oct 12, 2016, 1:39 am
San Gottardo

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Shortest possible connex in DEN - intl. to domestic

Haven't connected in DEN for 15 years, but will do so next week. Hence my question:

What is the shortest ("all stars aligned") connection time off the Lufthansa MUC-DEN flight and transferring to a regional flight?

I have aligned some stars already: flying in F, so I should come out quickly. I have Global Entry, so I should go through immigration quickly. I have no luggage, so more time saved. I am a fast walker.

What I don't know:
  • Coming from an international flight, will I exit in the main terminal building?
  • And go through securtiy in the main building, or in the B concourse?
  • Not sure if my TSA Pre works (has never worked so far...), so is there a Priority line wherever I need to go through security?
  • Any hints for the quickest way to the regional departure gates which are at the far end of the B concourse?

If the MUC flight lands on time, this will only leave me 55 minutes connection time. But often the MUC flight arrives early, leaving me around 1hour 15 minutes for a connection. Would that work?