FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Official "Help me find a good rate with Hertz" CHALLENGE thread
Old Oct 11, 2016, 4:01 pm
AutoSlash
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by signalpirate
Pickup Location (airport, city, or ZIP code/postcode): Berlin-Charlottenburg, Kaiserdamm 25a
Dropoff Location (if different) (airport, city, or ZIP code/postcode):TXL
Pickup Date and Time: July 31,2017, 2:00pm
Return Date and Time: Sept. 1,2017 10:00 am
Vehicle Size Preference: Group N? That's what I found considering I want/need an automatic transmission but a midsize 4 door should work
Home Country (if not USA): Canada
Memberships (AAA/USAA/airline FFP/Amex Plat/Cent etc): CAA, AMEX gold, aeroplan,
Best Price you've found, Hertz or otherwise: On hertz.ca with CAA I got $600 EUR or $887 CAD.
I picked charlottenburg as pick up because I don't want to get charged the airport tax. Drop off at airport is only a small charge.
Maybe I'm looking way too far in advance considering this is for next july. Either way, any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks.
It's never too early to start looking (and booking) since you can always re-book if a better deal comes along. You can book with AutoSlash for 569.29 EUR. The nice thing about that is that we continually look for lower rates and we'll re-book you automatically if we find a better price.