FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tier above Global Services - Chairman's Circle
Old Oct 11, 2016, 12:33 pm
STS-134

Programs: UA MileagePlus (Premier Gold); Hilton HHonors (Gold); Chase Ultimate Rewards; Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Houstonflyer2139
I don't think that is fair. They can't be giving status like chairmans circle to so many people, that ruins the exclusivity of it.
I'm EK iO. I am the owner/president of my company, and have a lot of employees that travel on EK J, and we use EK Sky Cargo. A good amount of them are platinum, but asking EK to give them all iO just seems silly. I can only guess I received iO because I myself also fly a good amount of J/F, but also because EK knows my business is giving them a lot of money for my employee travel and cargo. There would be no purpose of these ultra exclusive tiers if everyone had them. There's a reason theres only a few hundred people in these programs.
They shouldn't be giving this status to any decision maker, they should be treating all employees well and win contracts based on that. If the decision makers aren't happy sitting in E- seats like the rest of their employees, then UA does not deserve the contract.