FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2016 master thread
Old Oct 10, 2016, 11:05 am
SkyteamEP

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Le Club, Hilton HHonors, Hertz Gold Plus, Avis Preferred
Name of the hotel: Pullman Toulouse Centre

- What is your Le Club status? Gold

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked Superieure, got upgraded to Deluxe.

- How are the rooms? Rooms are nice, Coca Cola, Orange juice, Nespresso Coffee and Evian water are included in the Deluxe room.

- What was good and what was bad?

Good:
Breakfast was good.
Location is very convenient.

Bad:
I payed a guaranteed room rate as the hotel was supposedly full (in all room categories), but it didn't seemed to be the case.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? No lounge

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? I received a welcome drink voucher, but I didn't use it. There was a couple of macaron waiting in the room. A 20% voucher to use at the restaurant (can only be used with a minimum of 2 meals) is included in the Deluxe room.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? I've been there multiple times and will definitely return.