FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pre-boarders should be forced to sit in the back of the plane
Old Oct 7, 2016, 3:52 pm
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by joshua362
Wow, I should have requested refunds of BS fares then when the same thing would happen to me over and over and over again despite pulling A01. I literally gave away thousands...
You should have complained if your first plane landed late. BS is still giving you some added benefits like a free drink and bonus points but I'm sure they would have given you a small credit if you ended up in a lousy seat because your first flight was delayed. If someone is going to pay for BS on Southwest though I don't know why they just don't pay for C+ on a legacy if they don't have status. They get a guaranteed seat location even if they are the last to board, more leg room and unlimited drinks and dedicated bin space (assuming the FA enforces it). I a BS fare is fully refundable but on a legacy you can make same day changes for free.