FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pre-boarders should be forced to sit in the back of the plane
Old Oct 7, 2016, 11:13 am
justhere

Programs: AA Gold, WN A+ & CP, HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
Something else that I saw one time that irritated me was when I was boarding I saw two people that preboarded together sitting in an aisle and window with an empty middle. WN should allow only ONE person to preboard with them if they require that person for assistance and one of them should be required to sit in the middle seat. If someone needs assistance preboarding then the person assisting them should be sitting next to them not taking up an aisle or window seat.
Must be really nice to be able bodied and not have to worry about this stuff.

Most preboarders need assistance boarding, not sitting. I would love to not have to preboard as the reason that I have to preboard affects many aspects of life not just getting on a plane. I realize that many people's issue with preboarding is the abuse of it. I get that and agree with those people. It's those that legitimately need it and are being lumped in with everyone else that I have a problem with.