FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cruel & Illegal Actions by the Customs & Border Patrol
Old Oct 6, 2016, 7:07 am
Randyk47

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Originally Posted by Reds2011
So the first wife stayed long enough to get a US passport and left. Rinse and repeat?
Have to admit after careful rereading of the OP's post I've at least temporarily turned off the "sympathy meter". Would be interested to know how a CPB agent just happened to know that the OP had been married to a Russian woman years ago and was now supposedly divorced? The picture of the ex-wife business notwithstanding it seems to me that subsequent to the K1 application that CBP discovered or at least think they discovered some issue(s) with the exact status and whereabouts of this ex-wife. They're divorced and supposedly the ex has moved back to Russia but her driver's license still is registered to the OP's address after several years? Certainly possible but I can't blame CBP for being interested. I'll also admit, and maybe my bad, that I'm sometimes suspicious of one-time "drive by" rant postings where the OP never comes back to explain, answer questions, etc.

Last edited by Randyk47; Oct 6, 2016 at 7:18 am