FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Everything You need to know about booking Star Alliance awards with Miles&Smiles
Old Oct 6, 2016, 3:08 am
Gnopps

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Thanks. Makes sense what you said.
Now I called Krisflyer again and was told I need only 27,500miles to get the upgrade - implying that saver is available afterall - yet the system still denies me through TK. Quite odd.
Can anyone who has the KVS tool check if "I' fares are available for SQ800 on 25th Oct?
Here you go (from Expertflyer, not a fan of KVS "contributions" instead of selling the product). Remember availability may differ depending on point of sale, married segments and who's asking (different availabilities for different programs) among others.

Results from ExpertFlyer.com
Code:
Awards & Upgrades Search
Departing SIN on 25/10/16 0:00 for PEK
Flying SQ   on booking class O I X      
Direct/Non-Stop Only

Frequency                                                    
Flight        Stops  Depart             Arrive             Aircraft  Reliability     Class Description                      Code  Seats
0 Connections
SQ 800        0      SIN                PEK                772       Unavailable     First - Award/Upgrade                  O     N
                     25/10/16 1:10      25/10/16 7:25                97% / 13m       Business - Award/Upgrade               I     N
                                                                                     Economy - Award                        X     Y

0 Connections
SQ 802        0      SIN                PEK                388       Unavailable     First - Award/Upgrade                  O     N
                     25/10/16 8:30      25/10/16 14:40               90% / 13m       Business - Award/Upgrade               I     N

0 Connections
SQ 806        0      SIN                PEK                773       Unavailable     First - Award/Upgrade                  O     N
                     25/10/16 16:50     25/10/16 23:00               85% / 14m       Business - Award/Upgrade               I     Y