FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)
Old Oct 5, 2016, 6:43 pm
flyinzach

I think a few folks here trying to sound tough. Unless someone can provide a verifiable source, I don't see a single AA, or CPC banker in trouble, much less fired, for raising their best clients up the flag pole for JPM to see if they offer them a credit card...this isn't any kind of loop hole, it has to be approve by JPM after fax shut down. The rumored closure of accounts is also discounting people who have the card by their law firms that all the individuals aren't clients, corporation partners, that if one of them is accidentally cut, would be a vote of low confidence, and for refunding and the return of an annual fee? I just don't see it for a credit card. And all here are assuming Chase didn't MEAN for the application to be leaked, create buzz, and close the door as they did. Chase hasn't lost a nickel on anyone getting this card.

I believe they have the right to claw back, and could they'd go after the people who just faxed it for those very few days in and downgrade them to CSR, with is 99% the exact same card, and might just get more benefits down the road since it has so many more card holders. Anything else is a waste of JPM resources, and terrible PR in my opinion.

Last edited by flyinzach; Oct 5, 2016 at 6:56 pm