FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton London Tower Bridge {GBR}
View Single Post
Old Oct 3, 2016, 8:36 am
fabulousflygirl

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, HH Diamond, AA EXP, VS Gold, BAEC Silver, Global Entry, UK RT
Originally Posted by AndyRobin
Hi fabulousflygirl, just wondering how the Tower Bridge lounge compares to the Conrad?

Do you know if they serve Prosecco at the Tower Bridge EL?
Staying at both regularly, I would say Tower Bridge has the best evening service in terms of food offered. They serve more variety. They serve Cava in addition to red/white wines, beers, and spirits. Tower Bridge has a nice chill out, relaxing vibe going on and the terrace can't be beat with the views. My boyfriend and I enjoyed pre-dinner drinks on the terrace 2 weeks ago and it was lovely.

Unfortunately, Tower Bridge no longer serves the afternoon tea they once did, however Conrad wins in that area. Both serve adequate continental breakfast but I always chose to eat in the restaurants. Conrad's evening service is very adequate with their food offerings and they serve Prosecco, red/white/rose (that wins for me since I am a wine geek lol) wines, beers, and spirits. Both lounges have good staff and good service, but Conrad goes above and beyond with staff re-filling drinks at table, bringing extra items, etc.

It's a toss up. I would say both lounges are great in my opinion. My boyfriend and I go back and fourth a lot. Overall, he prefers the Tower Bridge lounge and I prefer the Conrad lounge.