FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is K a new fare class?
View Single Post
Old Sep 30, 2016, 3:19 am
Sam Bee

Programs: Many. Too many. I came here to cut them down. I failed.
Originally Posted by Creole Spirit
this was the case in the past but no longer since 1.Sep2016
Indeed - it also threw a few systems which hadn't updated - so people were buying cheapest Y tickets possible and getting 'Premium Economy' on their e-tickets. Much fun was had.

Originally Posted by ThaiAirways
Please be advised that Thai Airways International have introduced a new RBD “L/Class” into our booking inventory. This is positioned below W/Class and is used for economy class “flash sales” only. It is strictly an economy booking class and comes with the standard 30 kgs baggage allowance.

Since its launch at the beginning of September there has been one published fare sale and it has come to our attention that some customers may have booked under the assumption it was a “Premium Economy” product.

Therefore as we do not operate a Premium Economy product to/from LHR it is not possible to carry passengers in anything other than Economy Class, should you have any passengers affected by this, a full refund will be offered should they now not wish to travel. The refund can be processed via the BSP link with relevant supporting documents (i.e. a scan of passenger itinerary where wording of “ Premium Economy Class” is displayed next to the cabin description.)