FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tea?
Thread: Tea?
View Single Post
Old Sep 29, 2016, 2:52 am
LondonElite
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by ysolde
I have recently converted to Kusmi, which has wonderful blends of teas (as well as tisanes). I am partial to Anastasia in the morning, as well as a wonderful black tea with violet blend (I like floral blends). In the afternoons, I like their Rose Green tea blend as well as Prince Vladimir, and at night, their Linden tisane is divine.
Interesting you should mention Kusmi. I tried it for the first time a few years ago at the Siesmayer Cafe in Frankfurt. I had asked for Earl Grey and they brought me the Kusmi Anastasia which I liked so much I bought some later that day. Since then I've always had a blue jar in my house but I've found that I don't drink it every day as it's just too floral and perfumed for me. I've reverted back to TeeGeschwendner's Earl Grey No 69 which, as I stated above, is just the best EG I've ever tasted.

I do enjoy the irony of finding that the best EG teas (for my tastes) are blended in Germany and France, whereas in the UK many/most people seem to be perfectly happy with 'builder's tea' made from a cheap bag with plenty of milk and sugar.