FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Lima Miraflores {PER}
View Single Post
Old Sep 28, 2016, 8:32 pm
krazykanuck
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I agree with fozziedoggie's responses above... and realized that I completely forgot to post my experience from here last month. Full TR can be found in the TR forum...

Hilton Lima Miraflores

For this one I was flipping between the Hilton and the Doubletree. The Hilton was ~$40 more a night, but still a good price during Hilton’s big sale this summer, so I went with that for the lounge access and it looked like a nicer property and I wasn’t disappointed. I was upgraded to a room on the 9th floor which is one of the Executive floors (unsure the difference between regular rooms).

Our room

Executive Lounge (11th floor)

I took breakfast in the lounge each day and it was pretty good. 3-4 hot items each day (eggs, bacon, potatoes, etc). The open bar from 6-9 was also pretty solid. 1 beer option, but a good liquor selection. They had Tanqueray, Bombay Sapphire, Chivas Regal, and a couple other options.

Traffic back to the airport was pretty heavy at about 4-5pm, as it took us an hour. The fare was surprisingly low though. The hotel bellhop called us a radio taxi, which he said would be a max of S/50 as they have lowered their rates to compete with Uber. Our fare wound by being only S/33, or about $11.