FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wine in Bordeaux, Shopping in Paris via spectacular Air France 77W La Première
Old Sep 27, 2016, 7:09 pm
CHOPCHOP767

Programs: AA EXP (AC), DL G (SC), Bonvoy LTP, & IHG AMB
Originally Posted by TheBOSman
The early, uncrowded days of the Centurion Lounges (I probably held the record for most visits to the DFW one for about the first two weeks it was open ) are just about as good. Of course, they're severely crowded now so this is no longer the case. If you can visit when they aren't crowded, I'd put them up there. The JFK BA Concorde Room is easily just as good as the QF LAX F lounge (and better than the LHR Concorde Room ). I haven't used it but the VS Clubhouse at JFK also gets great reviews. The LH F area at JFK is also supposed to be good. SFO777 has likely used some of them that I haven't, though.
The lack of Dr Peppers on ice gave away the fact that SFO777 was not utilizing the FlAAgship Lounge for any of his ground service requirements From a purely utilitarian perspective, I personally like the fact that the DL SC in LGA stays open until 2200, which is convenient. From a seating perspective, I like the AC in BOS on the old US side because it's large enough that you can always find a seat (rare in too many clubs these days - Centurions are WAY TOO CROWDED ). From an experience/FC perspective, I would agree that Concorde Room and Clubhouse at JFK are the best. Although, the UA GF lounge at SFO was decent too.

Thanks for another great TR, SFO777! Curious to hear your thoughts on the lounge grading.