FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Good deals at Fort Lauderdale hotels
View Single Post
Old Sep 24, 2016, 8:49 pm
teddybear99

Programs: DL Skymiles KE Skypass
Originally Posted by Romain Lescuyer
Hi,

This is my very first post on this forum .

I'm staying at Fort Lauderdale for one night on February 27th, 2017 and was wondering whether someone could recommend a nice airport hotel with free shutlle (7 adults and 2 kids) or a great website offering amazing deals or corporate codes at chain hotels?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Are you coming in for a cruise? You are in the middle of cruise season, so there aren't too many "deals" going on at that time.

As for hotels with shuttles, some have you pay for the shuttle, others tell you it's free, but the room rate is a little higher due to this amenity.

Most hotels along SE 17th street and A1A (northeast of the airport and Port Everglades) do not have their own shuttles. They contract the service out to local agencies, or you can take GO Shuttle from FLL for a fee.

Those along Marina Mile (State Road 84 NW of the airport) are chain economy hotels like Red Roof, Holiday Inn, Best Western, etc. and have airport/seaport shuttles to FLL and PE.

Then you have some South and Southwest of the airport along Federal Highway, Griffin Road, and Sterling Road in Dania Beach. These mostly have a shuttle that is operated by the same company, so they may loop through those hotels before going to/from the airport.

I would use google maps to see where they are located and use trivago to see the prices for your particular date.