FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - iPhone 7
Thread: iPhone 7
View Single Post
Old Sep 24, 2016, 1:34 am
airsurfer

Originally Posted by dinanm3atl
The problem is not that the phone itself has an issue after 1-2 years old. They push updates and both Apple and Android devices become slower and slower. It's akin to installing the newest OS on a machine that meets the recommendations but not it not OPTIMIZED for it.

This happens on every single phone. The final few updates before the new phones I just don't download. I have a 2nd gen Retina iPad(Large one) and I was doing updates and it basically become unusable it was so slow. I was able to force restore to the factory and choose an update that works with all the apps I wanted to use(Netflix, Plex and sports streaming) and it works amazing.

It's programmed 'failure'. "My battery is dying faster and it seems to be getting slow". Same apps are not the phone since the day you restored off iCloud and now it runs like crap.
That is called Planned obsolescence .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_obsolescence

About the iPhone 7, there are hardly any innovative features on it. The dual camera (7+ only) does not have IS (image stabilisation, not Islamic State) at the 'tele' setting where it is needed most.

Last edited by airsurfer; Sep 24, 2016 at 1:48 am