FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Allegiant MRY-LAS-MRY for Mr. Olympia + Caesars Palace
Old Sep 20, 2016, 10:30 am
JVPhoto

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Originally Posted by seat38a
Just an FYI, if you SPG Platinum, you get the line pass benefit as well.
I saw a thing that SPG sent about getting points etc at Caesars etc but I'm only SPG Gold so it doesn't matter as my parents status would trump that. But how does it work for PLAT? Do they give you a temporary Diamond card at check in? None of the signage said anything about being able to bypass as SPG.

Originally Posted by offerendum
Nice report! Cutting lines is always important in Vegas!
Only got yelled at once by drunks in the taxi line. Luckily the taxi queue wrangler was TCB.

Originally Posted by FlightNurse
Have always wondered about G4.. I guess they are OK to take if it works in your plan.

I haven't been to Mr. Olympia in a while, last time I was there was when Lee Haney competed and won.
I was frankly surprised that Monterey had a Vegas flight. I never paid attention and then like 3 years ago my Mom mentioned they were flying out of MRY and I said well I hope you aren't connecting in SFO or LAX why not just drive to SJC? Then she told me about the 2x a week Allegiant flight. I had never heard of them until then. Looking up in the magazine on the flight I was pretty surprised how big of a network they have and even operating 5 757s (the rest being 737 and MD80s).
1 hour direct flight from a small city? Great.
5 hours to Hawaii? H-E-double hockey sticks NO