FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Print Itinerary and Receipt, & How do I find ticket number?
Old Sep 18, 2016, 8:26 am
CoffeBeans

Originally Posted by dk123
For the award flights, we still cannot print or display the receipt or ticket number.
Not sure why the subject line is now marked as "resolved" - it isn't resolved as far as my reward flights are concerned (speaking for myself only here) - still only just the "Print" button (for printing itineraries and not receipts) available - this is the case even for award flights on AA own metal. Printing receipts for those is now a tedious multi-step process, no longer a one stop self-help thru AA.com

The "Print trip and receipt" functionality was still alive as recent as late Aug for reward flights, I booked and printed two around 8/25 or 8/26.

Not sure if the issue is resolved now for paid flights booked directly on AA.com, as all my paid flights happened to be booked thru travel agent and the "Print trip and receipt" functionality is intact for those.

It seems AA has little to nil QA process for rolling out "enhancements" to AA.com, the recent ones have broken a number of useful functionality. The biggest joke is to be told by AA (elite desk and web support) there is no way to raise a trouble ticket to report the issue, seriously ?! If customers have to resort to 3rd party web portals as a work around, why even bother having AA.com ?

Last edited by CoffeBeans; Sep 18, 2016 at 8:38 am