FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Walt Disney World 2016 with air on B6 JFK-MCO and back January 2016
Old Sep 16, 2016, 6:22 pm
WolfieG

Programs: Delta Skymiles Gold Card holder, JetBlue Trueblue, HiltonHonors, Hertz #1 Club Gold
Originally Posted by mkjr
Great TR.

I liked the BVP hotel. Close to DTD and yet a very reasonable cost. Unfortunately I despise the MB and FP+ system that we have not been back to WDW in over 2 years despite that our daughter has so much fun there. This past march we were in Hong Kong dis so she got her fix still.

In fact, we probably were at WDW once every year or twice with AP's since 2000 so I hope disney notices, but they probably won't give a crap.

My little sis is a pediatric oncology nurse. I think she is an RN but lately has been helping with more procedures.
Hi mkjr! I cannot agree more the BVP is an excellent hotel as it is very reasonably priced and close to DTD (now Disney Springs). It looks like it is even nicer (not that it wasn't already) now thanks to the renovation. I am sorry that you are not a fan of the MB and FP+ systems in place, but I definitely understand why it may not be for some people. It is a shame you have not been back in a while, as it is as awesome as ever in my opinion, but I have heard Hong Kong dis is supposed to be fun as well and Mystic Manor is supposed to be an amazing attraction. Who knows, if my travels ever take me to Hong Kong, I may have to make a side trip to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort! Cool a pediatric oncology nurse is an awesome job. I think they start you off in a more general setting, like the ER first but you can then do a specialty if I am not mistaken. Nothing wrong with doing many different jobs if you ask me!