FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Litts tick-off Europe before Brexit- 1)Majorca- LHR-ZRH-PMI Swiss Euro Econ & Biz
Old Sep 16, 2016, 3:11 pm
louislitt

Programs: Amex Centurion, B.A. Silver, Virgin Atlantic Gold, C.X. Diamond
The final day on the island

Our final day was spent packing, lounging around the pool and getting ready for the journey home.

In the afternoon, Dad and I went out to visit a supermarket, to grab drinks for dinner and the pizzeria that we went to on the night we arrived, for our last supper.

Driving to the supermarket

[url=https://flic.kr/p/LQXaRy]

The supermarket was a place called Eroski

Acid mix um...

The size of the hot chocolate was bigger than anything I had ever seen in a Costco

Weetabix

We promptly left Eroski, with our drinks and headed out to the pizzeria

A quick blast down the autoroute

Ah narrow streets we meet again

A bit of a squeeze

This is actually really quite beautiful

We found somewhere to park up

Love these doors

We began the search of trying to find the restaurant. Well I looked, Dad was on some mass individual conference call

10 minutes later, google maps had found the restaurant (I dislike apple maps immensely) and Dad was still on the call leaving me to order in my best Spanish

The restaurant

Whilst we waited for the pizza's to be made, Padre continued his conference call and I sat there soaking in the Friday night atmosphere of the square

Pizza's in hand we headed back to the car

We were back on the road, and I once again found myself sat in silence as the conference call continued over bluetooth

Due to the lack of signal, that conference call ended as soon as we entered the hills. We got home, and everyone ate dinner whilst packing.

My Vegetable pizza

Packing for the return

All ready to go

Our wake up call for the following morning was set at 06:00, and I was eager to hit the sack so that I was bright eyed and bushy tailed for the return leg.

So by 22:30 I was out for the count, unlike the rest of the Litt's who were watching the new Jungle Book movie