FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread
Old Sep 15, 2016, 12:59 pm
Pat89339
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mzondag
Guys, lets not start fighting here (keep the rules in mind, but mostly the purpose of this thread).
If you can do better than WWE, that is great! If you want to teach others/swap knowledge, even better, that's partly what keeps this thread alive (just make sure not to post too much, such that the deals get fixed).

But why start a fight because it seems like someone has the best knowledge, but you can do better (but don't tell)? I also post FD's, even though I know people can achieve better fares than I post. My goal, and I think of others as well, is helping people in the right direction of finding an itinerary for a good fare.
mzondag, very well said. As was said above by alitam posters should keep in mind Rule 12.

If the behavior in this thread does not return to its intended purpose and stop with the snark, backbiting, and unfriendly attitude, several posters (and their alter egos) will have their posting privileges suspended on FlyerTalk.

You may consider this the first and only official warning on that subject.

Pat89339, Moderator Mileage Run Forum

Last edited by Pat89339; Sep 15, 2016 at 1:04 pm