FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz-Carlton Visa Infinite - closed for applications 7.26.2018 (2016-2021)
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:24 am
Need

Tried to use the Club level upgraded at Aruba RC, but was told that the upgrade cert cannot be use there for those dates (end of Oct) at any rate. So far after 1.5 year, I am not very impressed with RC. Tried to call their elite reward guest number on the card to do the reservation and it was closed for the evening. It was just after 6pm PST. Called the elite reservation number on the site, and the first thing they asked was to press 1 for Gold and 2 for silver, but I am Platinum? So after making the reservation, telling them it was my anniversary.. congrats and such... I went to look at the reservation online.. it shows 1 guest in room. Really? The thing is that I can't even change it online. I hope it won't matter if 2 of us show up!

Last year anniversary we stayed at another RC and they won't give us the King size bed room we reserved saying the hotel was full. Even though the room is listed at King room, it was really the "run of the house" room (2 full size beds) we got and there is nothing they could do. I stayed at 3 different Conrad hotels and they were all amazing. I thought RC was supposed to be better.