FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying out of USA with Felony Warrants and/or Charges
Old Sep 12, 2016, 3:19 pm
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Tabitha Lallerstedt
After I posted this he even went as far as to PM me on facebook stating that he planned to "move" out of the country for good.... He said he was going to comply with whatever they asked long enough to get what he needed to leave the country and that he didn't plan on coming back. If he were to face charges after leaving the country would/could they revoke his passport? It has taken years to get to this point because he was living off grid under a false identity (stole a dead mans identity according to him) in San Francisco CA. I just don't want this slipping through the cracks again because the last few years have been a huge struggle for my son and I.
Living "off the grid under a false identity" in San Francisco? Was he homeless or what? The more expensive a place is to live -- and San Francisco isn't cheap -- the harder it is to do that very effectively for very long. It could be that he is making up stories about himself to feed you misinformation.

If he's behind on child support payments in the US above a certain amount, then he won't qualify for a US passport. Still, US citizens don't all need a passport to leave the US.