FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [OFFER DEAD, MR accounts frozen, some bonuses clawed back] 100k Amex Plat (USA)
Old Sep 10, 2016, 12:16 am
brodielayne

Originally Posted by celticmyst08
Total MR balance of ~154k was just unfrozen today.

Received bonus 7/13, all organic spend of approximately $3100 not including MPX purchases and AF. Have continued to use the card after the 92 day promotional period as well. Also got the 50k PRG offer at same time as Plat.

Not sure if I should transfer everything out or not. I feel like I will have a pretty good shot at disputing the 100k clawback when it inevitably happens, since I've done no MS, have had no other Plat product, have not closed the card, and have continued to use it. I just don't know where I want to dump all the MR. Avios I guess? We can get a fair amount of use out of them from our airport. Plus there is the 30% bonus right now. Hmm.

I have had no other Amex cards, so... while I'm really fed up over this whole debacle, I don't want to completely burn my bridges since I haven't taken full advantage of them yet... heh.
Avios or Kris. I say that as I transferred mine to Kris and my wife's to Avios. Avios can be valuable with the right flight selection. You flying domestic or international mostly? One World or Star Alliance?