FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Our week in Ireland via Air France La Première
Old Sep 7, 2016, 7:22 pm
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by nequine
The K Club grounds look fantastic!
Was the tour of the Guinness factory just follow a route or was it properly conducted tours with a guide? The place seems massive, much bigger than the Budweiser Brewery I visited in St. Louis.
LOL at the Stag guys on the truck thing. A lot of people are put off going to Dublin these days because of the amount of Stag/Hen do's heading there. Hotels seem to be trying to counteract having them in their premises by restricting the number of rooms that can be booked by one party.
We just followed the flow and route, although there did appear to be organized tours with guides. The place is huge on 6 or 7 floors. Pretty interesting but I would recommend going on a weekday not the weekend like we did.

Originally Posted by PWMTrav
That's not so bad. AA has been on my no-fly-to-Europe list for a while now. Especially in business (haven't flown first to Europe), my wife strongly prefers Air France. I'm a little more flexible - I really like Swiss and Alitalia as well. After seeing some of your pics, Alitalia might serve a better meal in business class than Ashford Castle does on the ground Man that's a real shame, but the rest of the trip looked awesome. I really want to plan a couple of nights at Ballyfin when we go to Ireland.
I've heard good things about Swiss and Alitalia Business Class but I don't dare book anything but First for while.