FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - One Mile at a Time [OMaaT] discussions [merged]
Old Sep 7, 2016, 4:30 pm
84fiero

Programs: Tegridy Elite
Originally Posted by kokonutz
Or this on the clueless, entitled OMAAT Swedish Millennial:

Yikes!

Originally Posted by HadesNL
Line cutting, it's very sensitive and a art of finesse.

Last week AMS T2 security and immigration was an absolute zoo. However many people were stuck in the lines. A blond 25 yo girl who was clearly in a rush to make it to her gate, asked politely every person in the row if she may move one place forward. Ofcourse many people obliged. However a family of 5 seeing her do it, exited their place from the queue and went straight up to the start. Naturally a small brawl started and airport security had to meditate.

Naturally we are seasoned travellers but you always expect increased lines during the end of the holiday season and take appropiate time in account.

And have to agree with some here, where are the days of tips and tricks? Now it's getting satured with 1) i book "cheap" business / first fare posts 2) lifestyle "ford and i are jetting off to..." posts and 3) sensationalist OMG!!! Like thats so like ... posts.

Still waiting for a booking class hierarchy by carrier or fare rules explaination (tips/tricks per blog title)
Geez I've luckily not encountered line cutting that bad!

Booking class & fare rules post would be great to see.