FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Enrollment Interview Experiences and Questions Asked in the Interview
Old Sep 4, 2016, 3:44 am
flyerCO
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
u

Originally Posted by greglvnv
Then I asked her a couple of questions:
1) Should I use my PASSID now or TT from TSA for Pre? She said I can use my TT until it expires and then I can switch to the KTN but there is nothing stopping me from using my PASSID right away and I should not waste my money to renew the TT even though two programs are totally separate.
2) Can I drive into the US from Canada using the Nexus lane? (I knew the answer to this question but wanted to ask anyway. I don't think she gave me the correct info on this one) She said that Nexus is a Canadian program and I need to apply directly with them but if I want to use the Nexus lane into the US for now, I would need to register my vehicle with a Nexus enrollment center. Again, I don't think this was correct info.
Yes you can go from Canada into the US using Nexus, but you can't use Nexus going into Canada unless you do an interview with Canada's CBSA and get approved.