FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The rudest BA crew member in 500+ flights
Old Sep 3, 2016, 2:15 pm
kitey27

Programs: BA GGL, Delta Plat, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Thanks for the advice all. Feeling much better!

Originally Posted by kanderson1965
Wise words indeed from CWS, however it would even wiser for the OP to give BA a wide berth from now on, as I suspect this will not be the last such incident we will hear of.
Indeed. Had 3 CW flights booked in September already; all of Octobers travel has been booked non BA.

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
No! I suspect that I know who he is speaking about.

OP - did he have a slight foreign accent? If it is whom I am thinking about then this is the sort of behaviour I have witnessed. Do not stand for this - complain and don't be fobbed off with cut-and-paste from Bombay.
I don't think so but perhaps. But then I only heard his shouty voice.

Originally Posted by lavajava
Given Mrs Lavajava is now expecting, I need this buggy - what's the brand & model?
Babyzen Yoyo and Mountain Nano are the two most used, but there are lots. We found the Yoyo to be too fragile to push a lot. With the Nano technically you have to clip out the rear wheels to fit the gauge. We only use it for travel though. Good luck!

Originally Posted by Irubi
Ended up boarding (they put the wheels section behind the captain in the cockpit), the ground supervisor came on board to my seat and lectured me. Was not very happy.
Exactly his tone. Like I'd tricked my way through the whole airport and I was a criminal whom he'd busted with his Holmesian deduction.

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave

but after recovery of losses and the pro forma apology from customer relations, I guess it's best to put it down to experience and not let it get to you. If you do let it get to you, he's inwardly chalking up another victory, and you shouldn't let that happen.
Absolutely right - I'm annoyed I'm annoyed! I have passed on this name and hope they see me right.

Last edited by kitey27; Sep 3, 2016 at 2:33 pm